Monday 2 January 2012

Do you like to walk alone?....

(:A Walk To Remember:) 
Am I talking about the movie? Naaaah :) It may be about your first walk with your dad holding his finger in a crowded place. It may be about your evening walk with your soul mate holding his/her hand. It may be about your walk with your friends after classes. It seems you can conquer the world when they are with you. SOUNDS PERFECT? Isn't it? But what if you are Walking Alone? Its Dark - Under the sky in moonlight and twinkling stars; In the empty streets with dead silence. Your shadow is the only one that walks beside you. Your heart is the only thing that's beating and making sound. With no destination in your mind - Lost in your own thoughts; you are just WALKING ALONE. 
Do you think you are going to like it? Or is it too scary??
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone 
I walk alone 
I walk alone 
Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, aaah-ah, 
Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah. 


On a lighter note, 
You may love walking in the rain, 'cos no one can see you crying :'( 
You may love walking in the fog, 'cos no one can see you smoking :D 
You may love just walking, 'cos you cannot afford vehicle :P  
But my question still remains same - 
Do you like to walk alone?... :)

22 comments:

  1. I absolutely love walking alone because then.. I am with the most wonderful company I can ever have - Me!

    Beautiful post! Happy new Year Samyyyr :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you. Another thing I love from walking on my own is sumpli because I can have me-time. Without need to worry about waiting for my friends steps, besides I can go wherever I want. I love strolling, that's what Im trying to say.

      Delete
  2. Strange as it may seem I do like walking alone.

    Alone is very different from lonely...I don't like being lonely...but alone is a different matter :-)

    Nice post and a Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, walking alone is good! It provides moments where you can be with yourself, lost in thoughts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great words !
    http://deepakkarthikspeaks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Arti: Absolutely... :)
    Thank you & Happy New Year Arti.
    @antara4ever: No one likes to be lonely still everyone loves that song "Emptiness(Loneliness) :)
    STRANGE!!! Isn't?
    Thank you & Happy New Year Antara.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @DS, @DeEpAK KaRtHiK (420):
    Thank you... :)
    But my question is still unanswered by you and the question is:
    Do you like to walk alone?... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't like to walk alone, I rather sit!
    But to that background music at your blog, I might walk alone, sounds dreamy

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Farida Rizwan: That is one of my favorite too :)
    @Harish G.: Some people liked the background music others didn't. We belong to the first category :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like walking alone and talking to myself. What you said about walking in rain is beautiful. Loved these lines....
    "I walk a lonely road
    The only one that I have ever known
    Don't know where it goes
    But it's home to me and I walk alone
    I walk this empty street
    On the Boulevard of broken dreams
    Where the city sleeps
    And I'm the only one and I walk alone"

    ReplyDelete
  10. @sedated: I wish to hear the same thing from you for my posts too :)
    @magiceye, @Saru Singhal: Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @samyyr nice post!! gave food for thought.
    well i dont think i like walking alone. except when i want the rain to camouflage my tears... i mostly go out for walks with my best friends and walking for us== gossiping and chattering :P :P
    so the silence scares me... walking alone would mean loneliness to me...

    ReplyDelete
  12. @N.S.Kirti: Do girls ever shut up?‎ :P
    @digital-camera-user, @Fotografia ślubna Łódź:
    THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do, it's time to think about a lot of stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.